Here are some of the ways we help organizations:
Oracle HCM Cloud Services
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud gives your entire enterprise the power of Oracle's rich HR, talent management, and social solutions-through the Oracle Cloud. From collaboration to predictive modeling for performance and retention, Oracle HCM software supports all aspects of the HR cycle. Fusion Global Solutions (FGS) HR experts can help you understand how to configure these feature rich applications to the unique needs of your business, and maximize the value of your investments.
Oracle HCM Cloud Implementations
Fusion Global Solutions has dedicated HR consultants implemented multiple Oracle Fusion Applications projects. Our consultants have expertise in:
- Oracle HCM Cloud - Core HR
- Oracle HCM Cloud - Talent Management
- Oracle HCM Cloud - Compensation Management
- Oracle HCM Cloud - Benefits
- Oracle HCM Cloud - Absence Management
- Oracle HCM Cloud - HCM Security
- Oracle CX Cloud - Sales Cloud Service Implementation
We can help you to increase productivity, accelerate business performance and lower your cost of ownership by turning a maze of systems into an integrated HR platform when you move your HR systems to the Oracle HCM cloud.
We deliver a full suite of Oracle Cloud and Oracle Fusions Applications courses and will support global clients that have needs to understand these applications and their business impacts. These can be standard or bespoke training solutions, either on-site (ILT), web-based (LVC) or as a recording (TOD). We will ensure your training requirements are met.
Our instructors are also engaged by Oracle University to deliver their Oracle Fusions Applications and PeopleSoft training courses. Oracle University recognized FGS as one of their product experts in Oracle Fusion Applications and provided more than 50 courses since 2012 on behalf of Oracle University public and private training events.
Public and Private training events like:
- Fusion Applications HCM - Core HR
- Fusion Applications HCM - HCM Overview
- Fusion Applications HCM - HCM Talent Management
- Fusion Applications HCM - Compensation Implementation
- Fusion Applications HCM - HCM Benefits
- Fusion Applications HCM - HCM Security
- Fusion Applications IDM - Security Fundamentals
- Fusion Applications CRM - CRM Cloud Service Implementation
- Fusion Applications CRM - CRM Overview
- Fusion Applications CRM - Oracle Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Fusion Applications CRM - Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation
- Fusion Applications - Functional Setup Manager
- On-site in countries like: UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, United Arab of Emirates, but also in many other countries via a Live Virtual Class (OU Webex).
Cloud Assessments helps the customer to have a structured conversation to build a comprehensive cloud strategy for their Oracle HCM Cloud. The Cloud Assessment gives a starting point to help the implementation of Oracle Cloud get started.
The key benefits of Cloud Assessments include:
- Structures conversation with customers at the right level of engagement
- Drives business process centric assessments with focus on the strategic imperative at hand
- Provides customized best-fit solution recommendation from on-premise to public cloud
- Helps customers prioritize business goals and workloads
Designed to answer the common customer queries Why, What, When and How should they move to the Oracle Cloud or to an on-premise Oracle Fusion Applications.
Industry and Application Knowledge
In addition to in-depth application knowledge, our consultants also have extensive experience, accrued from over multiple implementations in a variety of sectors.
Thanks to the combination of industry knowledge and application knowledge, we are able to configure your system optimally based on your business processes. This results in better support for your processes, increased efficiency, lower costs and high rates of acceptance and adoption of new applications by your users.
FGS - Oracle Cloud Rapid Implementation Methodology
Fusion Global Solutions developed a "Oracle Cloud Rapid Implementation"-methodology for implementing Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud. This methodology is designed on a strong foundation of preconfigured business processes, accelerators, tools, and templates to help clients implement a time-bound and cost-effective Oracle Cloud.